Are you trying to get some extra horsepower while improving the under-hood appearance of your Ford vehicle? Try one of these Ford Performance Parts air intake kits to improve intake air flow and make your engine breathe easier. Depending upon your specific application, they may include a black plastic or composite intake tube, an open element air box, or a high-flow, low-loss cast aluminum crossover duct. Many kits include a reusable conical air filter; all are designed to make maximum use of space available and improve intake air flow directly into the turbocharger or throttle body. They are complete with everything you need for installation, including rubber tubing adapters and stainless steel hose clamps.
- Fits 2018-2022 Mustang GT.
- Features enhanced throttle response.
- Ford Performance calibrations feature exclusive Ford proprietary software and engineering.
- Ford Performance calibration is 50 state emissions legal with CARB EO (D-752-18).
- Calibrations available for manual and automatic transmission.
- Allows gear ratio changes up to 4.09:1.
- Automatic calibrations feature optimized performance shift schedule.
- +42 lb/ft of torque at 2,000 rpm.
- +19 hp at 6,500 rpm.
- +18 lb/ft of torque at 4,500 rpm.
- Premium fuel, 91 octane or higher, is required.
- Calibrations are for US and Canadian vehicles only.
- Comes with a 3yr/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician.
- Note: The Ford Performance Oil-Air separator M-6676-A50A does not fit due to throttle body stack up/alignment.
- Ford Performance cold air intake.
- 87mm throttle body M-9926-M50B.
- Throttle Body Adapter M-9474-M5087.
- Pro Cal 4 calibration delivery tool M-12655-F.
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 software only available for Windows 7 or greater. Will NOT work with Windows 10 in “S Mode”.