Dress up your Coyote engine with one of these oil-air separator kits from Ford Performance. They are specifically designed and engineered for Ford Coyote engines. The precision-molded canister, with a unique filter media, separates oil vapor from the air in the PCV system, and all OEM-quality hoses and fittings are used to facilitate a high-quality installation and function. The canister is located on the right front (passenger side) of the engine. Please be advised: these are not universal “fits all” kits.
This oil-air separator is a must have for any track enthusiast!
- Fits 2018-2022 5.0L Mustang GT.
- Fits 2019-2020 Mustang Bullitt™.
- Fits 2021-2022 Mustang Mach 1.
- Canister is located on the RH (Passenger) side of the engine.
- Precision molded canister with unique filter media separates oil vapor from the air in the PCV system.
- Designed and engineered specifically for installation on the Ford Coyote family engines.
- All OEM quality hoses and fittings are used for a high quality installation and function.
- This is a highly engineered system, not a universal “fits-all” kit, developed by the experts that know your Coyote engine best.
- Canister is easy to drain by removing PCV lines off canister, removing canister and draining oil.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA.
- Does not fit properly with M-9603-M8B due to throttle body stack up/alignment.